UF Health vascular surgeons offer a wide range of surgical and nonsurgical procedures for conditions affecting all parts of the vascular (circulation) system, which includes your arteries and veins.
Our surgeons are faculty members in the UF College of Medicine and are nationally recognized in the fields of vascular research and care. Procedures are performed at UF Health Shands Hospital, one of the premier academic medical centers in the southeastern United States.
- Aortic surgery – abdominal aortic aneurysm and dissections
- Cerebrovascular occlusive disease
- Hemodialysis access
- Peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Renal and mesenteric occlusive disease
- Varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis